Thursday, February 5, 2009

DAY-THREE OF INTERNET WORKSHOP

DAY-THREE

By Noor Shija


The training in day three was very educated especially for the journalists who dealing with the foreign desk.

In my side, I am the Editor in the Foreign Desk, I am sure and that is my hope, my job in the foreign desk will be improved. I will look for the interesting news and features through different websites I got that day like, IPS, SW.wikipedia.com, pambazuka news, www.http://allAfrica.com, youtube and XE.

Through these websites my newspaper Uhuru will going to have hot news and features from many parts of the world.

Example, the website of IPS, there you will find many things about Africa and they use many languages including Swahili. The uses of Swahili language is indication that the website will be visited by many Tanzanian, provided they have access to the internet.

Also for the Sports News, websites of FIFA and UEFA are very good sources of latest sports news.

ends

No comments: